What this Privacy Statement Covers
- This privacy statement covers FK8REGISTRY treatment of personally identifiable information collected by FK8REGISTRY through a website owned and operated by FK8REGISTRY.
- This privacy statement does not apply to the practices of companies that FK8REGISTRY does not own or control, or of persons that FK8REGISTRY does not employ or manage, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and any third-party websites to which FK8REGISTRY website link.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of FK8REGISTRY without revealing any personal information. However, FK8REGISTRY needs certain personal information if you wish to register in the future for a members account, receive a FK8REGISTRY newsletter, or use certain FK8REGISTRY services.
- Where required, this information may include your company contact information and your personal contact information. FK8REGISTRY will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your members account, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
- By accessing the services of FK8REGISTRY and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- FK8REGISTRY automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. FK8REGISTRY may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, FK8REGISTRY does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your FK8REGISTRY Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, FK8REGISTRY uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, FK8REGISTRY retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- FK8REGISTRY may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from time to time. Please review this statement periodically. Your continued use of VerticalScope websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information, please e-mail us at info@FK8Registry.com